Friday, November 23, 2012

Sleep Stats


As a father of an infant born with severe acid reflux I am up many times throughout the night and I wanted to know how many actual hours of sleep I was yielding. Since I am a proud owner of a Windows Phone, I decided to build an app to do that.
It is called Sleep Stats and it can be found here www.sleepstats.com.

It's really easy to use - just press the Sleep button when you go to sleep and the Wake Up button when you wake up. Do that throughout the night and you'll get a total number of sleeping hours, number of interruptions, average quality of sleep, etc. You can than save all this data as a .csv file to your SkyDrive and open it in Excel for even more number crunching.

The second update of the app has a couple of bug fixes and support for Portuguese.

Check it out! Night-night...



No comments: