Monday, August 27, 2012

Your blog sucks!


Within the past 3 months two people made comments criticizing the fact my blog is dead. Not that they used to read it and then I suddenly I stopped producing content, which would be silly because the content is very very minimal.

These individuals don't even have a blog to begin with but they are right. If I had the initiative to start one why the hell didn't I keep up with it. It's been 16 months since my last post!

I believe it has to do with wanting to write something unique, or a nugget of information that is hard to find. But following the advice from one of my mentors (despite the fact he doesn't know I exist) Scott Hanselman, I will try to write anything that is useful to me, regardless if it's easily found throughout the internets.

No comments: